The Greater Newark Convention and Visitor Bureau is the official destination marketing organization for the City of Newark. Please check out Newark Happening to find out about all of the exciting cultural and entertainment events going on in the City of Newark.
Newark has more than 39 acres of city park and 756 acres of county parks. Use the map below to explore a park near you.
49 Washington Street
Newark, NJ 07102-3176
Museum hours are Wednesday through Sunday, 12 noon – 5 pm.
Check out interesting locations throughout Newark
- St. James A.M.E. Church
- Branch Brook Park
- Cathedral Basilica Of The Sacred Heart
- First Presbyterian Church
- Blue Cross And Blue Shield Of New Jersey
- New Jersey Historical Society
- “The Ballantine House“
- Newark Symphony Hall
- The Feigenspan Mansion
- Newark Public Library
- First Baptist Peddie Memorial Church